1. CO2 Enrichments System – Control Environments Greenhouse
Greenhouse (CEGH) with the ability to control a wide-range of environmental factors including temperature, relative humidity, CO2 levels, radiation, light, water and nutrients at real-time basis. This enables the production of selected high value crops (especially temperate varieties) in the lowland tropics.
- Design and Install environmental sensors to control and monitoring at required levels
- Include C02 content, air temperature, humidity, root zone temperature, light, day-length.
- Automated Irrigation/Fertigation.
Control Environments GreenhouseControl Environments GreenhouseControl Environments GreenhouseDevelopment of Controlled Environment Greenhouse Technology in MARDI
2. CO2 Enrichments System – Open Top Chamber
Open Top Chamber (OTC)
Techniques to study plant responses to elevated carbon dioxide (CO2) concentrations.
- Design and setup the co2 piping system
- Co2 system storage arrangements
- Complete Scada system with monitoring, control and Alarm (SMS)
- Environmental sensor Rh/Temp ,wind speed/Dir sensor ,Air flow ,Co2 and Light sensors.
Scada SystemCO2 Enrichments SystemOpen Top ChamberCO2 Enrichments SystemCO2 Enrichments System
3. CO2 Enrichments System – Open Top Chamber
Co2 Enrichment CEGH
Techniques to study plant responses to elevated carbon dioxide (CO2) concentrations under control environment greenhouse. (temp < 24 degree celcius)
- Design and setup the co2 storage c/w piping and manifold system.
- Co2 monitoring and control.
- Greenhouse cooling system
- Environmental sensor Relative humidity, Temperature and light sensor.
- Led growth light
- Online monitoring system .
CO2 Enrichments SystemCO2 Enrichments SystemCO2 Enrichments SystemCO2 Enrichments System
4. Solar House
Solar Dryer Greenhouse
- Solar dryer used for leaf/ crop dryer
- Low-cost dryer to produce large amount of quantities with low operating cost.
Solar HouseSolar HouseSolar House
5. Dome Type Greenhouse
Dome type Greenhouse
Herbs/temperate plants. Dome shaped structures are very energy efficient. even temperatures more efficient air circulation.
- Domes insulate very efficiently
- Light refracts and stays inside the longer period
- System: Cooling system monitoring :
- Rh/Temp sensors
- Irrigation system.